- Are there any exemptions from issuing fiscal receipts?
- Can I apply to account for VAT on a cash basis?
- Can I claim input VAT on a purchase of a motor vehicle that I will use for my business?
- Do I have to charge VAT when letting out an apartment?
- How can I change my VAT classification to that of an exempt person?
- How can I determine if services obtained from EU countries are taxable in Malta?
- How can I register for a VAT number?
- How long am I obliged to keep a copy of my accounting records?
- I am a dealer in second-hand goods. Do I have to charge VAT on the sales?
- I am a mini-bus driver. Are all the sales related to school transport exempt from VAT?
- I am buying goods from the UK and re-selling them in UK. How shall I report these in the VAT return?
- I am going to add a new trading activity. Do I need another VAT number?
- I am going to register for VAT. How can I register as an exempt person?
- I am going to sell my business as a going concern. Do I have to charge VAT on the stock and assets?
- I am owed a refund from the VAT Department. When am I going to be paid?
- My services are exempt without credit. Am I obliged to issue fiscal receipts to my clients?
- My services are exempt without credit. Do I have to apply for a VAT number?
- What are my obligations as an exempt person?
- What are the products that are exempt from VAT?
- What are the VAT rates in Malta?
- What expenses can I claim as input VAT?
- What if I don't file the VAT return on time?
- What information has to be included in a tax invoice?
- What is a recapitualitve statement?
- What is an intra-community acquisition?
- What is an intra-community supply?
- What is false triangulation?
- What is the procedure to install a point of sale system instead of my existing cash register?
- What is the reverse charge mechanism?
- What is triangulation?
- When do I have to issue a fiscal receipt instead of a tax invoice?
- Who is obliged to register for VAT purposes?
Any questions?Email us at email@example.com
Call us at +356 2757 2757
Office hours 9-17 (GMT +1).
PricingWe assess and understand your situation free of charge and then propose a fixed price agreement. Unlike time-billing, which leaves you with a big unknown, a fixed price agreement will lend more clarity to our relationship with you.